Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Festival of Frugality #59 Summary

Money, Matter, and More Musings hosts an excellent Festival of Frugality #59 this week. I'm taking part in it with my post on free airline miles. Now for the best of the fest:

Traveler's Pen pens an article about airline vouchers. In addition to writing an article that kind of goes along with my submission, this lady is from the ATL - double brownie (unadulterated) points! I've taken a gander at some of her other articles, and they'll be useful come traveling time.

The Digerati Life presents 14 ways to stop binge buying. Well I wouldn't if the TV commercials didn't make the sausage on a stick look so yummy!

My Financial Journey takes us on his pimp ride. Now, all he has to do is create a show on how to buy cars really cheaply and sell the show to MTV. You think it would sell?

And last, but not least, Money and Values asks the question "When's it time to "grow up" and upgrade your stuff?" As much as I'd like to believe I could live like a student forever, I realize that eventually, I will have to stop attending interest meetings just because I'm interested in the food, and furniture found on the street will no longer be acceptable. I'll live this way for as long as I can, but just a little food for thought. Always good to end the day on a question - keeps your mind working.

That's all for today - 3 posts, what more could you ask for? Some real articles coming soon, stay tuned!

StumbleUpon Toolbar

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dunno if MTV would buy the idea, but if they did I would be selling ;-)

February 2, 2007 at 11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, I am very late about this. Just wanted to thank you for linking back to the festival. :)

February 7, 2007 at 10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home