Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Free 512MB SD card/USB drive + $10 in YOUR pocket



I bet you've been in a situation where you thought to yourself, "you know, I could really use another SD card for my digital camera." or "I wish I had a portable storage device that could store more than this lousy 1.44MB floppy disk." And I'm sure most of you have already solved that problem by going out and buying it. If, however, you've been like me and held out for these great deals, or if you just happen to need another one, today's your lucky day!

Buy.com has two offers good through 1/27. One is the Kingston 512MB SD card, and the other is the Kingston 512 MB USB drive. Both normally cost $27, but they currently have $27 rebates, plus shipping is free, so they are absolutely free! If you want to make this deal even sweeter, use Google Checkout, which currently has a $10 off $10 offer for new customers, and you actually make $10! Can it get better than this? Well, actually, it can. If you make the purchase through BigCrumbs, they offer 2.7% cashback. Now 2.7% back on $27 doesn't come out to that much - $0.729 to be exact - but every little bit counts - that's why they call me stingy. If you've already signed up for Ebates, and don't want to go through the hassle of signing up for another program, they actually offer 1%, so you'd be getting back $0.27. Not quite the $0.729, but who's counting (except me)?

Today just seems to be a day of free stuff, huh? Whenever deals arise where you have the chance to actually make money, I have a hard time saying no, especially if it's something I've been jonesing (see previous post). I'll try and post more real content soon though, I think my brain just needs a little time to recover its creative juices again.

Tags: , ,
StumbleUpon Toolbar

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you SO much for posting this! I was just thinking that I could use another SD card for my digital camera... I didn't expect to find one that costs -$10! You, as usual, rule.

<3

January 23, 2007 at 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home