Thursday, January 04, 2007

Carnivals

Two Carnivals I'm taking part in.

The first is Carnival of Shopping #7 hosted by Pocket Change. Not too many submissions, but my favorite was easily "Unclaimed baggage and bargain hunting" by ProBargainHunter.com I think I may have found my next road trip destination.

The second is inaugural Carnival of Ethics, Values & Personal Finance hosted by none other than Money and Values. I must say, this is one of the best carnivals ever. Maybe it's the subject matter. People are writing with such heart and honesty, I think the topic just strikes a chord. Some of my favorite from this carnival:

Green Money by Millionaire Artist. While the blog name sounds oxymoronic, the entry is nothing but outstanding.

Jon Derbyshire's Wonderful Life by Jon Swift. You'll have to read it to believe it.

StumbleUpon Toolbar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home