Saturday, December 30, 2006

AGLOCO

Do you remember the good old days when you could get paid for watching ads while you surfed? Back before the dotcom bust, there were several companies who created a system where you would download their ad bar, and you could get paid for watching ads while you surfed. I had dreams of earning multiple referrals and sitting back and watching the money flow in, but you can see where that got me. I'm still sitting here, sans my pile of money.

While they didn't succeed back then, but maybe it was just an idea ahead of its time. Look at the recent developments in internet advertising. Google has become an advertising mogul (they even own this blog), and advertising money is flowing, no gushing, into the internet because advertisers have realized the potential power. To ride this new wave, one company has come back with the Viewbar: Agloco

Agloco is in its initial stages, so if you jump on the wagon before everyone else, you have the potential of earning bookoodle bucks! They don't have a working Viewbar yet (it's in beta), but you can still refer friends, and as soon as the Viewbar is up, you'll see coins flowing into your coffers. The more people you tell, the more moolah in your moneyclip. Ok, ok, the alliteration is getting a little out of hand.

I'm still a bit skeptical because my dreams were crushed from the last time around, but it costs nothing, and it carries no risk, so I say, why not?

Tags: ,
StumbleUpon Toolbar

2 Comments:

Blogger givengrace said...

So, before I join, I'm curious to know how this has been working for you. Update?

April 3, 2007 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger Stingy Student said...

I haven't kept track of their blog too much, so it's hard to say. I haven't been able to start yet, but maybe some other people have? No benefit yet, but no downsides (spam) either, so I guess there's no harm in signing up.

April 7, 2007 at 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home