Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Carnival of Personal Finance

I'm taking part in the Carnival of Personal Finance #81 hosted over by the Might Bargain Hunter with my article "Get Your G's Together, G: #1 Budgeting".

Here are some other noteworthy entries into this week's carnival:

Save Money describes how she got her Discover card rate dropped. If any of you have credit card debt, it doesn't hurt to ask because if they drop your rate, it can equal some pretty substantial savings.

Money $mart Life describes how he turns trash into cash using the same strategy that I use - saving packaging material. Of course when I ship things out, everything looks ghetto-fabulous, but if it works, it works, right?

And last but not least, Personal Finance for Students and Fresh Grads describes he went on a free trip to Europe. Gotta love the world of academia.

StumbleUpon Toolbar

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention!

January 3, 2007 at 1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha Ha, ghetto-fabulous. Occasionally I hit up our local grocery store for extra boxes. I must admit sometimes I picture the look on my customers face as they open a box labled potato salad to find their sporting goods they bought on eBay.

I figure as long as what's in the box is just what they wanted then who cares what the box says!

January 3, 2007 at 2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home