Friday, February 23, 2007

NPR publicity

Oh my goodness..... I was mentioned on NPR! No pressure, right? Now, I feel like I have to write again - not that it's a bad thing. Again, I apologize for not updating recently, but I'll try and update more after my test on Monday.

In the meantime, welcome to all the new readers, and here's a list of some of the posts that readers seemed to find most interesting - whether for financial insight or sheer stupidity, you'll have to determine that yourself.

Never Pay Off Student Loans Early

Get Up Off My Ads
Student Loan Corporation Doesn't Know Jack
Get Your G's Together G: #2 High Yield Savings Accounts
Best Book Prices
Voiding optional
Paperbackswap.com
Why?

Feel free to look around at other articles too (I promise, they're not half-bad), and like I said, I'll try to post a little more after this test.

Tags:
StumbleUpon Toolbar

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! How did you find out you got a mention on NPR?

Avi

February 24, 2007 at 1:47 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Congrats on the NPR mention!

February 24, 2007 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Congrats on the mention, I heard and was happy for you.
Keep up the good work.

February 24, 2007 at 11:50 PM  
Blogger Stingy Student said...

Thanks, I found out because I noticed a bunch of links coming in from other blogs, and I checked those out to see why they were referring all of the traffic.

February 25, 2007 at 11:51 PM  
Blogger Adventures In Money Making said...

congratulations.

remember, a lot of rich people were once poor college grads!

March 4, 2007 at 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home