Thursday, February 22, 2007

Double Bonus Offer at Ebates

First of all, I apologize for going MIA recently. As my anonymous reader Avi alluded to, I've been slacking in the updating department. Unfortunately, school has been riding me harder than a cowboy on a wild bull, so I've lacked the time and creative juices to find and post things of much interest.

That being said, I just got a check in the mail today from Ebates, and along with it was a notice that they are offering a $10 bonus for signing up and completing an offer by March 15. That's double the normal $5 they offer, so this is a fantastic deal! Some free offers you can take advantage of are the 2 free CDs and if you want to use them to purchase the books that you've discovered that you need for midterms coming up.

Again, I apologize, but I'll update when I can. The hardest month of this entire year is now, and as soon as I'm done, I'll be sure to write of more ways to save money. In the meantime, don't go spending all your money.

Labels:

StumbleUpon Toolbar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home