Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Free BJ's Warehouse Club Membership for 60 days

FYI, BJ's is again offering a free 60 day membership. Unfortunately, I don't have one near me, but I'd check it out if I were close to one. I apologize if you arrived here looking for something else, but hopefully you'll still be able to take advantage of it. For further reading, if you decide to purchase a membership to one of these stores, this article compares some of the Big 3.

The following video is for adults only. If my sense of humor offends you, press the "back it up button" on your browser :-)

Labels:

StumbleUpon Toolbar

1 Comments:

Blogger Fitness shoes said...

Hi, it's a great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!

Thank you for your sharing.

November 26, 2010 at 9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home