Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ebates for Rebates

I just got my check from Ebates in the mail, and I thought it would be an opportune time to remind everyone about the cashback opportunities available through various sites. I've written previously about the programs I use, and in addition, I'd like to recommend a couple more which I have come across.

Extrabux - A program I came across from the recommendation of another reader. They have very competitive rates, and it is quickly becoming one of my favorites.

RewardsDB - A reader, AJ, recommended this site to me. It's not a rebate site in itself, but it works much like evreward.com. They both have a list of which rebates programs have the highest rates for any given merchants, so I always check with both of these to make sure I am getting the most cash back.

Live Search
- While the days of 35% cashback on eBay have come and gone, they still offer some higher rates on some merchants, although the number of merchants seem to be limited.

If you go to sign up for any of these, some of them have sign-up bonuses for referrals, so please keep my email there if you found this article helpful. Thanks!
StumbleUpon Toolbar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home